Each Auction is Different – PLEASE READ!
Buyer's Premium :
• 15% BUYERS PREMIUM for each item that sells on this auction. If buyer pays
with cash, wire transfer, or cashier's check, then we waive 3% of the buyer's
premium, which makes it 12%.
Types of Payment Accepted :
• Credit Card (Visa, Discover, MasterCard)
• Wire Transfer (contact us for information)
• Company Check
• Cashier's Check
Inspection Times :
• Monday, February 4th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, February 5th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• If these times are not convenient to you, please call for an appointment. Joe
- 440-773-9477 or Lisa 440-773-9461
Payment Dates :
• All items purchased on the regular online auctions are to be paid for and picked up within 2 days from the auction date.
• Thursday,February 7th - 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• Friday, February 8th - 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sales Tax :
All bidders will be subject to sales tax applicable to the auction location unless you provide our office with the documentation we require for exemption (out-of-state buyers and out-of-country buyers must pay sales tax on all items including titled items), unless stated differently in the auction terms.
Posted closing times and displays of Auction Co.'s current time are approximate. Auction Co. reserves the right to close early or extend auctions at any time at its discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid.
Dynamic bidding - The dynamic bid on this website is a feature that does NOT allow an item to sell at the end of the auction until there is 10 minutes of bidding inactivity. Example - An item is bid on at 7:50 pm. An auction is scheduled to close at 8:00 pm. When this bid is place the ending time will automatically extend to 8:10 pm. When another bid is place at 8:01 the auction will extend until 8:20 pm. This will give bidder 19 minutes to place another bid. If no bids are placed this auction will conclude at 8:20 pm. The key to your dynamic bidding feature is that the auction extends from the preset closing time in 10 minute intervals, NOT 10 minutes from when you placed your bid.
All items sold "AS IS WHERE IS" with all faults.